*Please Read* : rules for getting in contact/UPDATED

Please watch this video about some rules for getting in contact with me through this blog:


As stated in the video, these below are the “rules” for getting in contact with me following episodes of “conspiracy drama” I have been subjected to:

   You are John Titor
   You are “one of them”
 You are a member of the B-52s
 
*Unless you fit into one of these categories, please avoid using the contact form thank you*:

My apologies to those who mean well, but I have to filter some of the junk out because some of these individuals involved in the story are way too crazy and harassing for my own taste.

UPDATE AUGUST 2020:

Apparently this is still a hard concept for Americans to grasp. I still had a couple of attempts from people (perhaps that same crazy bastard who won’t quit until someone shoots him – and someone will one day, trust me on this one. He has messed with many people and he threatened people and harassed people) to contact me. People who believe they are time travellers.

Let me make it clear for you: if you say certain things I know immediately you ain’t who you claim you are. IF you STILL go ahead and use the contact form, there is one simple question I will ask: ARE YOU ANY OF THE ABOVE?

·       Answer is YES then PROVE IT! If you have come as far as using the contact form to type a 4 paragraph nonsense, then I am sure you can prove you fit in one of those categories above. 

·       YOU can’t/are not willing to prove it? Then PISS OFF!

·       Answer is NO then AGAIN, REFRAIN FROM USING THE CONTACT FORM!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Popular posts from this blog

Being spied on - Part 2

Hacked

Visions