Email to Oliver Williams

 I found this just tonight whilst going through his inbox again. I am still investigating this, quite heavily to be honest, and I am really tired and burned out. I feel so burned out. This is taking all of my energies, but I must get to the truth or as close as possible at least.

This is an email Ivan/John Rodriguez sent Oliver Williams (the owner of the website called www.johntitor.com. By the way, what the fuck has happened to him?) in December 2010. I have been finding random emails in the inbox recently. They were somehow hidden from me. I can only find them when I input random letters into the search bar. Before sending this email he searched a couple of things about tattoos. I have posted a couple of screenshots form his search history. Yes, I am going as deep as I can into this, I really don’t give a shit anymore. I will post all of my findings on here, publicly. I will tell you what happened in Mexico, if I can, all the violence and the abuse that came with it. I am tired of hiding and I am tired of this but I know I will never be able to rest until I know the truth. Or some of it.

If you’re wondering, HPTLC is high performance thin layer chromatography I believe. It has a lot of applications, however I’m not sure how you would analyse someone’s tattoo using this technology though. If you notice, he also searched for paper transfer tattoo. Not sure what this one was for. That’s usually for fake tattoos. No, his tattoo was very real I can assure you that. Might not have anything to do with this, but it was real. That I know, mahalo. I am putting these here perhaps because, deep inside, I just want to prove he is a fake time traveller. It’d be too hard to know I was used, beaten and then dumped by one of them. I know, it’s a long story and I am still not sure I wanna talk about it.

I bet this Oliver Williams guy is another one of those arseholes. Look at this name, as fake as it can possibly get. They all have these bullshit common names and last names. Another dick basically and I don't honestly care much about writing this on here. Nope, not even a little. 

This – and I mean – ALL OF THIS has all the hallmarks of insanity

-          - Stella C.





a

     and the searches:








Popular posts from this blog

Being spied on - Part 2

Hacked

Visions