Why I believe in "time travel" (video - Part 1 &2)

I have made these 2 videos, well one video divided in two parts (at some point the application decided it was time for me to shut the fuck up so it cut me when I was talking). They are both public on my YouTube channel but here are the links:

Part 1

Part 2

I talk about the story, the posts and a bit about the technology and how this is very similar to space travel. I do talk about some of the similarities with space travel, including astronaut training, etc. Just some stuff I have thought about in the last few months. I also talk about my own struggles because of this story. 

They are a bit long but feel free to watch if you are interested. 

Also, here’s the link to the article mentioned in the videos: https://www.watchmojo.com/amp/articles/why-would-the-government-want-to-hide-proof-of-time-travel-unveiled

In case you want to read it.

Stella C

Popular posts from this blog

Being spied on - Part 2

Hacked

Visions